The literature include news, advocacy, and other information to help front-line physicians provide care to patients and keep themselves safe “in a rapidly changing environment,” the organization said in a.
“The AMA continues to forcefully advocate for [personal protective equipment] and critical policy and regulatory changes needed to address our public health and health system needs. Because so many of the challenges of the pandemic are felt at a practice level, we are also providing new tools and information to help physicians respond,” AMA President Patrice A. Harris, MD, said in the statement.
The COVID-19 physician and practice resources released by the AMA include:
- A Physicians Guide to COVID-19
- An AMA COVID-19 online resource center and a COVID-19 FAQ
- A Quick Guide to Telemedicine in Practice
- Ethical guidance for physicians
- Evidence-based resources from the The JAMA Network COVID-19 Resource Center.
- CME for physicians through the JAMA Network’s JN Learning website.