The Hospitalist‘s editorial advisory board is a volunteer group of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and administrators working in hospitalist groups all across the United States. Now in its 11th year, the group meets monthly to discuss hot topics in hospital medicine, and meets annually at the SHM annual meeting.
Two-year terms are seated during the SHM annual meeting. If interested in joining the team, email to discuss opportunities.
- Ramesh Adhikari, MD, FHM, MS, hospitalist, Franciscan Alliance, Lafayette, Ind.
- Harry Cho, MD, assistant professor of medicine and director of quality, safety, and value, Division of Hospital Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York; senior fellow, Lown Institute
- Marina S. Farah, MD, MHA, performance improvement consultant, FarahMD Consulting, Corvallis, Ore.
- Ilaria Gadalla, DMSc, PA-C, hospitalist and physician assistant department chair, South University, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- James Kim, MD, assistant professor of medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, and Emory University Hospital, Atlanta
- P Dileep Kumar, MD, MBA, FACP, FAAPL, CPE hospitalist, East Michigan Hospitalists, Port Huron, Mich.
- Shyam Odeti, MD, MS, FAAFP, FHM, hospitalist, Ballad Health, Johnson City, Tenn.
- Venkataraman Palabindala, MD, FHM, hospitalist, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Miss.
- Tiffani Panek, MA, CLHM, SFHM, hospitalist administrator, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, Md.
- Kranthi Sitammagari, MD, hospitalist, Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, faculty, Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Fayetteville, NC
- Amith Skandhan, MD, FHM, medical director/physician liaison, physician advisor, core faculty – Internal Medicine Residency Program, internal medicine hospitalist, Southeast Alabama Medical Center, Dothan, Ala.
- Lonika Sood, MD, FACP, FHM, clinical education director for internal medicine, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine, Washington State University, Spokane, Wash.
- Amit Vashist, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FAPA, system chair, Hospitalist Division, Mountain State Health Alliance, Virginia/Tennessee