HM12 kicked off this morning with hundreds attending eight pre-courses and many more registering for the annual meeting. SHM expects more than 3,000 to attend the four-day gathering at the San Diego Convention Center.
The Hospitalist will be delivering daily news updates and analysis throughout the annual meeting. Check back or download the HM12 at Hand web application to stay abreast of the latest news.
Today’s pre-courses are as follows:
ABIM MOC learning session, 6.5 credits;
- Advanced Interactive Critical Care, 7.75 credits;
- CMS’s Value-Based Purchasing Program, 3.75 credits;
- Medical Procedures, 7.5 credits;
- Portable Ultrasounds, 3.75 credits;
- Perioperative Medicine, 7.75 credits; and
- Practice Management, 7.5 credits.