Coding is a challenging fact of life for most hospitalists, which explains the popularity of SHM’s educational resources for helping hospitalists stay on top of best practices in coding. Due to demand from hospitalists and hospital administrators who missed the first CODE-H series, SHM will present the series again.
CODE-H, which is eligible for CME or CEU credits, gathers the country’s foremost experts in hospital coding to help HM groups capture revenue and maintain compliance through six online courses:
- Basics of E&M Coding for Hospitalists, Part 1;
- Basics of E&M Coding for Hospitalists, Part 2;
- Coding for Hospitalists’ Expanding Scope of Services;
- Staying out of Trouble;
- Integrating Physician Billing & Hospital DRG Assurance; and
- Optimizing Performance and Compliance.
In addition to being presented in a highly interactive online community, each CODE-H series subscription enables as many as 10 individuals in an HM group to participate. Course materials include extensive reference
materials, pre-tests, and post-tests. For details and registration, visit www.hospitalmedicine.org/codeh.