As the HM movement continues to grow, more medical students, residents, and hospitalists in the first few years of their new career are looking to answer some of the fundamental questions about a career in the specialty: How can I get involved in quality improvement?
How do I find a career mentor and approach him or her? How can I build a CV that reflects my career path and aspirations?
Many of those topics—and lots of others—will be addressed comprehensively for the first time ever at Hospital Medicine 2015 during a daylong track for young physicians. Courses on Monday, March 30, will include:
- Career Pathways in Hospital Medicine
- How to Stand Out: Being the Best Applicant
You Can Be
- Getting to the Top of the Pile: Writing Your CV
- Quality and Safety for Residents and Students
- Time Management
- Making the Most of Your Mentoring Relationships
Registration discounts apply for residents and medical students. For more information, visit www.hospitalmedicine2015.org.