From finding the best scheduling software to glycemic control performance measures to staffing to workloads, Hospital Medicine Exchange has become hospitalists’ first stop for questions and answers from other hospitalists on a wide range of topics.
In September, hospitalists posted nearly 250 discussion starters, questions, and answers, including topics like:
- Resources for ABIM Maintenance of Certification for hospitalists;
- Palliative care and discharge;
- Responsibilities for signing death certificates;
- Coverage for rehabilitation and ventricular assist device (VAD) patients;
- Improving length of stay (LOS); and
- Opiate management for hospitalized chronic pain patients.
Do you have a question for SHM’s 12,000 members? Want to share a success story? Visit HMX today at www.HMXchange.org.