Click here to listen to Dr. Huang
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: Elbert Huang discusses primary care's role in providing access and value
The Hospitalist. 2012 August;2012(8)
Bryn Nelson, PhD
- Decision pathway for periprocedural management of anticoagulation in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation
- Bezlotoxumab for prevention of recurrent Clostridium difficile infection
- What drives readmissions within 90 days after MI hospitalization
- CRT-D beneficial in mild HF with ejection fraction above 30%
- Use of second-generation antidepressants in older adults is associated with increased hospitalization with hyponatremia
- Guideline for reversal of antithrombotics in intracranial hemorrhage
- Elimination of urine culture screening prior to elective joint arthroplasty
- In the lit: Short takes
- Risks are reduced when angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors or angiotensin II receptor blockers are held before noncardiac surgery
- Comparison of risk scoring systems for patients presenting with upper gastrointestinal bleeding
- Hospitalists prepare for MACRA, seek more changes
- Hospitalist specialty code goes live: What ‘C6’ means for you
- Sneak Peak: The Hospital Leader Blog “The Impact of Hospital Design on Health – for Patients AND Providers”
- How’s your postacute network doing?
- Transitioning from your current medical practice: an abbreviated step-by-step guide
- Sneak Peak: The Hospital Leader Blog
- What do you call a general medicine hospitalist who focuses on comanaging with a single medical subspecialty?
- Disappointment in article on NP, PA roles in HM groups
- Trending at the Society of Hospital Medicine
- Are you getting the most out of your EHR?