Dr. Marianne Green and Dr. Jeffrey Wiese, two members of the ABIM Council, talk about ABIM's Maintenance of Certification process, and the importance of professional assessment. Dr. Green works on Internal Medicine MOC, Dr. Wiese was part of the team that developed the Focused Practice in Hospital Medicine MOC.
- Spironolactone’s HFpEF benefit happens mostly in women
- HM17 session summary: The hospitalist’s role in the opioid epidemic
- HM17 session summary: Focus on POCUS – Introduction to Point-of-Care Ultrasound for pediatric hospitalists
- Improve your glycemic control efforts with SHM’s GC eQUIPS program
- New heart failure guidelines prioritize prevention
- Sneak Peek: Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Oral iron of no benefit in heart failure with iron deficiency
- Hyponatremia: Watch the water, not the salt
- Principles learned from a successful improvement program can increase compliance and reduce hospital acquired VTEs (HA-VTEs) across multiple institutions
- When one patient decompensates, others on the ward may follow
- Making sense of MACRA: MIPS and Advanced APMs
- Practice management skills more relevant than ever
- HM17 session summary: Building a practice that people want to be part of
- Is the doctor in?
- Hospitalists’ EMR frustrations continue: SHM report
- Hospitalists prepare for MACRA, seek more changes
- Hospitalist specialty code goes live: What ‘C6’ means for you
- Sneak Peak: The Hospital Leader Blog “The Impact of Hospital Design on Health – for Patients AND Providers”
- How’s your postacute network doing?
- Transitioning from your current medical practice: an abbreviated step-by-step guide