1. Correia MI et al. The impact of malnutrition on morbidity, mortality, length of hospital stay and costs evaluated through a multivariate model analysis..
2. Felder S et al. Association of nutritional risk and adverse medical outcomes across different medical inpatient populations..
3. White JV et al. Consensus statement of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics/American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition: Characteristics recommended for the identification and documentation of adult malnutrition (undernutrition)..
4. McClave SA et al. ACG clinical guideline: Nutrition therapy in the adult hospitalized patient..
5. Mueller C et al. A.S.P.E.N. clinical guidelines: Nutrition screening, assessment, and intervention in adults..
6. McClave SA et al. Guidelines for the provision and assessment of nutrition support therapy in the adult critically ill patient..
7. August D et al. Guidelines for the use of parenteral and enteral nutrition in adult and pediatric patients..
8. Kirkland LL et al. Nutrition in the hospitalized patient. J Hosp Med. 2013 Jan;8(1):52-8.
9. National Collaborating Centre for Acute Care, February 2006. Nutrition support in adults Oral nutrition support, enteral tube feeding and parenteral nutrition. National Collaborating Centre for Acute Care, London. Available from www.rcseng.ac.uk.
10. Corrigan ML et al. Nutrition in the stroke patient..
11. Loser C et al. ESPEN guidelines on artificial enteral nutrition – Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)..
12. Mehler PS et al. Nutritional rehabilitation: Practical guidelines for refeeding the anorectic patient. J Nutr Metab. 2010..
13. Working Group IAP/APA Acute Pancreatitis Guidelines. IAP/APA evidence-based guidelines for the management of acute pancreatitis..
14. Singh N et al. Evaluation of early enteral feeding through nasogastric and nasojejunal tube in severe acute pancreatitis: A noninferiority randomized controlled trial..
15. Braga M et al. ESPEN guidelines on parenteral nutrition: Surgery..
16. Weimann A et al. ESPEN Guidelines on enteral nutrition: Surgery including organ transplantation..